Righteousness of God arising

 Hi there! 

My name is Leslie and I am new to blogging but I do sense and know that it is time to “speak”.

I have walked with the Lord God of Israel, of Jesus for over 35 years but have been finding my “voice” and freedom to speak in many areas in the past 2- 3 years. The area most needed has been in the area of what the Lord shows me, to be assured and confident to speak what He tells me. Prophetic and apostolic authority is and has been mine but fear and intimidation often held me back.  I have come to discover that I can and do trust the Lord no matter what the “faces” look like in front of me. 

So while this blog may be a bit long I will now share what the Lord shared and showed me November 25th while in prayer with my husband.  This is most recent but I will share some from previously in another blog. 

While in deep intercession for Canada, Manitoba and even the Ekklesia at large,  

 I  was seeing a huge force/ cone or even similar to the tip of an iceberg that was red, very red. I was aware that this was Righteousness rising up from the very centre of the earth even the earth in Manitoba that extended and  covered all of Canada as well. 

This powerful force of righteousness was pushing darkness, deep darkness with the evil deeds and intentions that have been hidden for so long above the surface to be exposed. 

Righteousness is rising up to overtake the evil from dominion to dominion, coast to coast. 

Deep justice and righteousness rising up to overtake the deep dark areas in every member/level of government from municipal to provincial to federal. 

EVERY KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD. 

Then the next thing I am seeing is #5 for grace. I see the right hand of the Lord. Grace has reached the last finger of the hand.   Grace, this time for grace is nearly over. 

I see the sickle and the scythe coming down hard on the threshing floor. There is a mowing down and a cutting and trimming that is soon upon us.  Many will begin to die such as those in places of deep darkness, who have made the choice to NOT follow the Lord but turn aside to darkness, to depravity of mind, soul and heart. 

THEN, the intercession turns to a strong weeping and cry for mercy, for people to choose to submit to the Lord. That the hand of the Lord would stay the judgment, if even for a few. I sensed such an urgency for these souls.  It seems this time for turning and returning is very short.

Lord, have mercy. May the fear of the Lord flood and overtake people, that they will run to Him and not away. 

  Just a couple of scripture references here.       Gen. 18:26, Malachi 3:13-18  

  

Comments

  1. What a powerful and sobering word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strong word and very important:
    I have for a long time told people that sin is not getting worse, but rather The Holy Spirit is pushing sin up into view so that it is obvious. That makes the choice between sin and righteousness easier to make. The hard part to understand is that so many are so blind that they are choosing sin and the enemy's agenda. Goats and sheep are being separated every day. The choices have eternal consequences. Choose wisely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ADJUSTING OUR FOCUS

ALL EYES on the KING!